The Simple Whatnots Club continues with collection 8 and new patterns from Kim Diehl featuring her "Wit & Wisdom" fabric collection.
Club 8 will feature Eight charming little projects from Kim Diehl. Most of the projects will be patchwork with a few projects offering appliqué. In addition, there will be an extra project from Kim and some Nickel Nonsense projects. Since December is a busy month with the holidays, there will be no meeting, but we will send you a digital pattern for a holiday table runner, with the option to purchase a kit.
The Club will meet the 2nd Friday and 2nd Saturday of each month - you choose the day that works best for you each month! Please understand that there may be some exceptions to the meeting dates due to Shows/Vending. We will have a list of dates for you when you sign up.
- 2nd Friday night of each month (7pm)
- 2nd Saturday of each month (10am)
WashTub Quilts will open 1 hour prior for club members to shop with a 10% discount.
- Pick up project handouts and discuss.
- Kits can be pre-ordered, a limited number of kits may be available for sale at the meeting
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea
- 10% club discount on any purchases made at the meeting
- Member show n tell
- feel free to stay and sew/cut on Saturday
Club price $ 60.00
Please contact WashTub Quilts if you have any questions